Friday, October 14, 2005

Broadband Disconnection

This first entry was retrieved from my third quarter newsletter so I can beging blogging -- finally! The newsletter is also called Confidante and is available to those who want to read it (I send it to friends so if you think you can be my friend, I will send you one, just tell me your email address and be sure that you have publisher.)

DSL is my recent impulsive acquisition. Blame it on the 50% promo, which i can avail from Globe for two years. After two months however, I realized that the more I got connected, the more I am disconnected. Yahoo messenger has never been this fast, but my deadlines demand that I talk less and produce more. So I discipline myself to never go to those chat rooms. It took a while just to get to this newsletter because there are just too many words to read these days. Blogging is exciting, but my blog has been blank -- until now. And what comes through the mail? Sweepstakes, assorted newsletters (like this one) and promotional gimmicks. Maybe DSL is ok because I have internet radio. But I still prefer to have coffee with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illustrado by Miguel Syjuco -

[ Filipiniana Book Shelf series focuses on books on the PAWR library - that is, bought books that have been read and are being re-read  jus...