Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gusto ko lang

Things I like to do not necessarily in the order that I write them here.

1 I’d like to write a screenplay and submit it to my filmmaker friend.
2 I’d like to enroll in an interior design course, even an online one. I’m still asking around but PSID is so expensive besides, they don’t have a Saturday class.
3 I’d like to finish my thesis!!!!!!!!!
4 I’d like to draw images on three canvasses I bought. I bought these framed canvasses a long time ago because I wanted to paint some pictures but I have forgotten my original idea.
5 I’d like to go to Batanes. I’d like to see it from a high place.
6 I’d like to do constant research on Batangas and work on a Tagalog novel (very, very ambitious).
7 I’d like to see my one-act play on stage (asa ka pa).
8 I’d like to read and write more poetry.
9 I’d like to paint our house with a color that will open it up and make it a more cheerful place (Anong kulay kaya?).
10 I’d like to rent an office (but this is so expensive, that all my earnings will go to rent). But I still like to rent an office.
11 I’d like to hire an accountant-bookkeeper-receptionist-assistant rolled into one (sosyal buhay pa kaya ako non?).
12 I’d like to sell my house in Cavite. Anybody want a row-house unit with two bedrooms and a bath?
13 I’d like to hire a writer-researcher for the wordhouse website (astig).
14 I’d like to buy a small car, kahit second-hand, so I can take my mother to where she wants to go without bugging my brother all the time (and often, he refuses to be bugged).
15 I’d like to tell my father about Jesus Christ.
16 I’d like to talk, talk, talk with actual people.
17 I’d like to buy my mother a push button rolling chair (My brother imagines constructing a lift outside, so she won’t have to climb up the stairs).
18 I’d like to sell all the books I don’t want on my shelves anymore.
19 I’d like to have a well-performing, new, bread toaster.
20 I’d like to have fresh bread for breakfast all the time (kahit instant coffee at fresh bread lang with butter, ok na ok na).

I dreamt:
That I was in a convention. I was supposed to be the speaker and I needed appropriate clothes. I was in one room preparing for something (can’t remember) so I needed to get dressed. But my clothes for the occasion is in another room. To get to that room, I needed to pass by the participants in the hallway, which is also the convention’s dining area. The participants are already all dressed up for the occasion of my speech and were dining. Wearing slippers and striped T-shirt, and skirt, I ran to the other room to get my proper dress, and I passed by them as fast as I could with my head bowed, in order that I may avoid their curious questions and stares. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ON THE YA BOOKS I’M READING

As Brave as You by Jason Reynolds  – I picked this book in the young adult section of FULLY BOOKED because, from the blurb, it seemed like a...